Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Judge Jeanine Is A Vile Human Who Sucked My Sworn Testimony Then Bastardized It To Falsely Advise Trump

Let this serve as public notice that I intend to hold you, Judge Jeanine, accountable, not just being a "Legal Genius" (trademark pending), but for bearing false witness in the public record.

Trump, as well as congress, relies upon the public record for the purposes of obviation of law and policy.

You falsely advised POTUS and I consider that a war crime, against humanity.

You just spat on the entire democratic process, of which I consider as an act of treason, because you made money off me, and my children.

You are a really vile human.

You steal a part of my personal life, from my blog, then have the audacity to turn around and demography my testimony to the heavens, to further your contractual obligations for ratings, just ignoring my copyright and not citing me as your source.

It was you who participated in the 2016 election interference, also, but you failed to include that part in your glorious rant of propaganda.

I gleefully look forward to your self-extraction from humanity as well as your retraction of the crap you just spewed in the public record through my personae, bastardizing my legacy for my children.


You are a nasty, lyin' skank bitch.

Congratulations for your new place in the annals of history.

To my #Superfans, go forth with much love from the Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed.

Sunday, June 18, 2017


#maytheheavensfall

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: