Sunday, September 8, 2019

Cocktails & Popcorn: A Secret Detroit Love Memo To Comey - Jeanine Pirro Sucks

Image result for evening gown drinking champagne 1920s
"She bears false witness. Deliver her chattels unto me."
Dearest Jimmy,

As you embark upon this reproachable journey with me, watching this woman excrete a cacophony of an insurrectionist diatribe, stoking the passions of the desperate, I shall hold your hand and the hands of multiple law enforcement agencies, so as not to pistol whip this skank.

She falsely advises Trump.

She bears false witness in the public record,

She promulgates hate.

She is a liar and a thief, of the most vile kind.

Deliver her and her chattels onto me.

Much love,

The Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed.

Sssshhhhh....whatever you do, do not tell anyone I just published this secret memo I wrote to you. I may be accused of stuff by the "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending).


#sayhisname


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: