Monday, July 30, 2018

All Hail The Whistleblowers: Task Force Logs Child Welfare Fraud In The Annals Of History

From our favorite law enforcement whistleblower, Task Force, we have, what I believe, the first introduction of child welfare fraud, into the "almost" main stream media.

I say "almost" because I know my #Superfans are watching...

This video is historic and her work should be honored.

For an introduction into the world of the Legally Kidnapped, here is the weekly report from Baby LK, who is reporting on the horrors, from inside the Child Protection Industry, as an original source.

Baby LK's Top 10 CPS Horror Stories Of The Week: July 29, 2018

Welcome, into the dark, descent of the residuals of the peculiar institution.



Welcome to my mission...


"Have a great day!"

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: