Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Cocktails & Popcorn: Detroit Land Bank Authority Rumor Update - 9-3-2019

Rumor has it that the Michigan Auditor General is going through contracts of the City of Detroit Department of Planning and Development, but hey, what do I know?

Not much, because I am waiting to see what the Assistant Auditor General team of eight finds.

There is a possibility that the audit is in a conjugal collaboration with SIGTARP.

I heard the contract scrutiny included NSP2 funds.

But this I do know, the Detroit Land Bank Authority is not part of the City of Detroit and never incorporated, which means it can not enter into contracts.

I also heard a rumor that Mike Duggan was meeting with a few attorneys today putting together a legal defense team.

Stay tuned...


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: