Saturday, April 27, 2019

I Have Deactivated My Twitter - The Creepy, Feral Psychosexuals Of Q Want Me As Their Queen

Image result for q is for queen
"Q is for Queen"
Due to a recent influx of creepy feral humans who enjoy psychosexual cyber-engagements with the 17th letter of the alphabet, I have deactivated my Twitter account of over 10 years.

It does not really matter because I was shadowbanned for 9 of those years.

Besides, only my trusty bot uses it and I only recently broke 400 followers in over 10 years.

Have no fear for I have 30 days to reactivate and I believe, at that time, I shall no longer have to worry about them as they shall be intensely focused on their freedom, liberty and life, in a treasonous kind of way.

I shall be watching, for intelligence is an omitted element in their actions.

Have a great day!

May the heavens fall.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

1 comment:

BEVERLY TRAN said...

UPDATE: I did deactivate but it came back up. Quite odd because it had my other email. Interesting.