Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Lalanea Little-Tobeler Carries On Maryanne Godboldo's Fight To End Trafficking Tiny Humans With Allison Folmar As Her Attorney - Happy Black History Month

In order to properly celebrate Black History Month, someone has to pick up and carry the torch to end the residuals of the peculiar institution because no one wants to talk about, except for Lala.

Michigan Child Protective Services stole her, used her as a lab rat, then stole her children and sold them.

It used to be called slavery, but now it is called Foster Care and Adoption and Lala wants her children back.

Now, Lala has an attorney and a lawsuit.

Meet Allison Folmar.


"In memory of Maryanne Goldboldo. The prosecution took her life."

Lalanea Little-Tobeler Has An Issue With The Michigan Child Welfare System

The following is from Lala:

As a survivor of CAPTA, as well as the ASFA....I suffered literal torture for the past 31 out of all 33 years of my life. In 1990 CPS stole me as a 5 yr old Child from my mother bc i was considered a "child prodigy" after they did 2 years worth of "evaluations" (including psyche) on me (evals that i have copies of til this day) and locked me away in long term kids mental institutions where i was forced to take psychotropic drugs, was physically, mentally, emotionally, verbally and sexually abused. I also was locked away in literal prison style solitary confinement. This was a 6x6 room, brick wall, hard tile floor, a metal door with a huge deadbolt on the outside, a slit in the door to slide food through & a plexiglass window for workers to look through....no sink, no toilet, no bed, no nothing....just locked in this room for hrs, days & sometimes even weeks. My longest stay in this room dubbed "the quiet room" was 3 weeks....proven later to be ultimately for something i didnt even do!!! 

I also was forced to receive shock treatments at the age of 19 bc i had a legal guardian at the time who consented to them, i couldnt refuse them & i died via cardiac arrest from the psychotropic drug risperdol at the age of 12 that i was forced to take bc i was a minor i couldnt refuse it...or any of the other psychotropic drugs...bc if i did...i either got locked in the quiet room, or they put me in 6 point restraints and injected me with ativan, haldol, thorazine or a cocktail of two of them to knock me out....so if i refused the pills...i got forced injections anyways. 


HEART OF A LION - JAILED & THREATENED, LALA LITTLE FIGHTS TO GET HER CHILDREN BACK, CPS EXPOSED - VIDEO


 We had this lock box to fill out recipient rights complaints to report abuse....well we wrote them....but very rarely received help bc recipient rights works out of the DHS offices and DHS was burying the abuse complaints so they could further use us as paychecks & guinea pigs for psychotropics. This eventually was proven to be exactly what happened to me amd countless of other children across the country in 1997 when MICHIGAN drafted the ASFA & then president bill clinton passed it..so yes...i am literally one of the child survivors that caused the ASFA to be made by at the time michigan 4th district congressional representative dave camp and it was commissioned by the ways and means committee when submitted to the house. 

Bill clinton passed it and thus adding the ASFA as a extension off of CAPTA. Shortly after the ASFA was passed. Dave Camp was made chairman of the ways and means committee (the very committee who comissioned the ASFA) & thus he was able to literally baby sit and protect this "evil act" all the way until last year when he retired, coincidentally he retired after i publicly posted this information about the ASFA 😅 

 The ASFA was created to put children in more homely settings (foster homes) instead of locking them away in places worse than prison (mental facilities) so they would not have to suffer everything we had already suffered...the ASFA did make more fosterhomes...but thats ALL IT DID!! other than that....most of the same abuse that happened to me is now happening to children in fosterhomes & mental facilities...all the ASFA did really was expand the battle field from just mental facilities to adding fosterhomes fosterhomes....the madness truly never quit....not even for me.....CPS has terrorized me for my entire life to the point i am currently in the middle of a federal lawsuit right now to get my children back CPS stole from me with intentionally created fraud court papers. Beverly Tran has a pdf copy of my filed claim if anyone would like to read it. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor
Carnell Alexander & LalaCharles H Wright Children's and Families JusticeAnnual Event - 2017

 All the while i grew up in these facilities from the age of 5 in 1990 til the age of 21 in 2007 my adopted parents who adopted me at 7 yrs old and hardly ever took me home were collecting money monthly from the federal govt for adopting me & at the same time the state was collecting my disability checks to "pay for my stay" & other things for the facilities...disability the federal govt awarded me as a result of surviving their own abuse upon me!!! In 2003 The state allowed my adopted mom to get legal guardianship of me at 18 and she collected even more federal money monthly off my back a til i was 27 when i finally won my own guardianship from her, macomb county & the state of michigan on december 20, 2012.....6 weeks later.... CPS began attacking me....which is why i am in the middle of a federal lawsuit now....CPS stole my kids from me with a intentionally created fraud petition on November, 26, 2013 that til this very day (January, 26,2019) HAS NOT been signed by a judge & HAS NOT been filed with the court!!! Yet my parental rights were taken on November, 13, 2015 & my children were adopted out August 2016 despite the fact there was never a CPS case opened on me in the first place because the petition was never signed or filed!!! 

 So for the past 31 out of all 33 yrs of my life, i have literally been a child cash cow whos back was being double dipped off of by my adopted parents and the state & now a mother whos had my children stolen from me with fraud court papers to make more money off their backs as well ...and CAPTA made this 100% possible to do to me & countless of other children & parents!!! #Kids4Cash CAPTA was specifically created to steal children for profit and use them as paychecks & psychotropic guinea pigs til they age out, appoint them guardians, make more money off them, steal their kids when they have them & drug them up & Make even more money off them too and rinse and repeat. Which is why multi-generations of families across the country like my own have been stolen by CPS!!! 

 CAPTA is the Birth mother of this #Kids4Cash Madness!!
It is time to stop stealin' children, land and the votes.
Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: