Saturday, November 9, 2019

The Tale Of Dumb Chicks & Their #coloredrevolution Psyoptic Terrorism Of Cloaking The Stealin' Of Detroit Children, Land & Votes

Gather round, my dearies, for the Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed shall tell the tale of the Dumb Chicks and their Coloredrevolution in Detroit.

Once upon a time, yesterday, Ben Carson opened up with a roaring colored-struck remark on the heirarchial social classification colloquialisms of race and its human asset management databases, foreshadowing a lively and spirited discussion on the campaign trail about the farce called race.



Anyway, speaking of race, I found this on my front porch, yesterday.

No one else seemed to get one, but I did.

No photo description available.

I figured it was one of those NAACP backed hate, Swindel Anthony productions for hire, but when I saw the founders of Detour Detroit, "Ash & Kate", I  immediately knew that I was, once again, a victim of foreign terrorist activities, due to an onslaught of violent itching, brought on by more Dumb Chicks.

"Ash & Kate" Dumb Chicks
https://detourdetroiter.com/
ASHLEY CATHERINE WOODS is the CEO of Detour Media and Detour Collective, our consulting and creative strategy agency. She is the founder of the Detour daily newsletter, a member of The Information accelerator for media startups, a 2018 visiting Nieman fellow at Harvard University and a 2019 Marshall Memorial Fellow.
At the Detroit Free Press, where she led consumer experience and digital strategy, her work helped bring a 187-year-old media institution into the 21st century. Ashley thinks “that’s the way we’ve always done it” is the worst answer around.
Find out more about Ashley’s career on LinkedIN

KATE ABBEY-LAMBERTZ is the editor of the Detour Detroit newsletter. She launched the Detroit vertical at HuffPost, refining digital and social strategies at the media group who basically invented it. She’s also reported on everything Michigan has to offer, from an escaped tiger hoax to rural Islamophobia. Kate approaches engagement and digital strategy from a reporter’s mindset, helping outlets and businesses alike authentically connect with readers on the merits of their content.
I decided to look up to see just how dumb thees Dumb Chicks were.

Pretty dumb.

Entity Name ID Number Old ID Number Address
DETOUR DETROIT 802190302 25335 RIVER DRIVE
FRANKLIN, MI 48025 USA

ID Number: 802190302    
Summary for:  GRIT & POLISH LLC           
The name of the DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY:   GRIT & POLISH LLC
     
Entity type:   DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Identification Number: 802190302
 
Date of Organization in Michigan:   04/27/2018

Purpose: All Purpose Clause

Term: Perpetual
             
The name and address of the Resident Agent:
Resident Agent Name: MICHELLE ROSENFELD
Street Address: 25335 RIVER DRIVE
Apt/Suite/Other:
City: FRANKLIN State: MI Zip Code: 48025

The name of the DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY:   GRIT & POLISH LLC

Identification Number: 802190302 Old ID Number:

Assumed Name Creation Date Renewal Date Expiration Date Two or more entities assuming the same name
DETOUR DETROIT 3/11/2019 12/31/2024

It seems Michelle Rosenfeld has another #coloredrevolutionary firm for hire called Detour Detroit, which leads me to believe the Dumb Chicks may be working with the NAACP.

These Dumb Chicks set foot upon my property and looked into my windows.

I feel victimized, again, by their clandestined activities, being so dumb.

Deep down inside, I am glad they targeted me, and not my other neighbors, who do not ask questions when protecting their castles, but I digress.

The location of the meeting was at the Eleos Coffee House, a place that gives me cold shivers of dark spirits running their flickering tongues on the back of my soul the few times I have walked through its doors.

The Tale Of The Foreign Invasion Of Detroit - Stealin' Children, Land & Votes - Christians, Children's Trusts & The Detroit Land Bank Authority


Detour Detroit invading Detroit Public Schools by
bleachbitting legacies.
These Dumb Chicks, and their parental authorities, are running really these really dumb operations to bleachbit the history of Detroit, by focusing on the finalization of wiping out my Sweetie's legacy.

Alas, they are dumb and can never diminish my Sweetie's legacy.

The way they do it is to come into the schools with their own pedagogy they slide into these jack legged, privatized, failed, foreign, educational experiments.

Eleos is the spot where all the "Elected Ones" hang out in the Russell Woods-Sullivan District and receive their advice and consent from people like "Ash & Kate" who will guarantee their re-election and run their campaigns.

Now, back to my timeline of events.

Later, that fateful day the Dumb Chicks posted this dumb, #coloredrevolution handbill on my front porch, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel raided Detroit IT Department in search of those private emails from City Hall about the Detroit Land Bank Authority and all the machinations of their wily #coloredrevolutionary psyoptics to cloak the stealin' of children, land and votes.

But wait!  It gets better.

Then, I found out that the City of Detroit Auditor General Report on the Detroit Land Bank Authority was out and it never once mentioned my name as the only person in the entire universe who, at one time, possessed the only legal instrument for the business, and had it snatched from me by Bill *Smooches* Schuette, just because he got all mad at me for busting him allowing all that TARP money flow into all his friends and political, privatized, Detroit real properties holding Corporate Shape Shifter, foreign children's trust fund, money laundering operations.




So, as my romantic tale proceeds, I shall document, not just for purposes of posterity, but to make sure my #Superfans are up to date on the activities of the Dumb Chicks and all their co-conspirators.

This is Detroit, where everyone makes babies.

Image may contain: text
1916 Societies
We do not run that race crap, unless there is money attached because a fashion show selfie Diva, gonna diva for a re-election.


One reason why the 1619 Project slavery campaign failed was because the first ship of slaves was before 1619, which just makes the entire op even more embarrassing of the U.S. educational system, which is why people will fall for the Dumb Chick covert crap.

I bet the 1619 Societies never though I would find their other #coloredrevolutions.

Hey, why reinvent the wheel?

Just co-opt!

Just to finish spinning the bob, in the spirit of fuchsia, I shall invite lots, and lots of #Superfans to monitor just how dumb the Dumb Chicks are.

Where is Kyle *Turd Sack* Tertzag because this is his district.

Oh, wait, I know where Kyle is.

He is probably with Gabe Leland plotting with Fat Ass, the "Legal Genius" (trademark pending).

Sto lat!

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: