Monday, October 22, 2018

Cocktails & Popcorn: Keith Ellison & The Call For His Pseudo-Impeachment ~ Plausible Propaganda Premises

Image result for popcorn and studying
"I am serious! These"Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending)
have lost their minds trying to interfere in Keith Ellison's
election and still have no clue about Detroit."
Well, it seems the attack on Keith Ellison is about to get nastier, but I shall search for plausible propaganda premises as to why these people are going bonkers over him.

KEITH ELLISON AGAIN MISLEADS ON LOUIS FARRAKHAN TIES

Uh... Farrakhan is an individual you just have to scold every so often.

Keith did not mislead or lie, whereupon the suspect timing of this "epic revelation" just now being uncovered by the Daily Caller, which, quite obviously, has no clue about the history of U.S. Civil Rights, gave me every indication that we are dealing with a 'Holy Mary Pass' in squashing his campaign for Attorney General.

That is when you immediately go look to see what the opposition has to say about this:

Minnesota attorney general hopeful: 'We're going to retire Keith Ellison from politics'

So, why exactly is there such a coordinated effort being executed in such a tizzy about pushing for a pseudo-impeachment of Keith from holding office without specifically calling for formal process, less than two weeks before the election?

Hmmmmm.....

I decided to do a quick visit over to the meticulously forested metadata, meaning the search algorithms are manipulated on Google, in a basic search of the term "Minnesota", and voila!

Evangelicals Pressure Trump To Name Michele Bachmann Next United Nations Ambassador

Sheeeeeee's baaaaaaaack......

The one, the only, the Queen of Child Welfare Fraud, my muse, Michele Bachmann.

Now, why would such a factitious groupthink of overnight, pig farmers to millionaires, want to rally around Michele Bachmann?

Hmmmmmm........

It probably has something to do about trafficking tiny humans and her avid support of all things Israel, which just so happens to design our child welfare system operations, in the name of the tax exempt god with her cohort Sam Brownbach.
https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/bca/bca-divisions/
investigations/Pages/mn-financial-crimes-task-force.aspx

But, then I started to think with a bit more of a deductive focus.

If Keith is going for the Office of State Attorney General, then why the distraction with Michele on the international stage?

So, I went back into that meticulously forested metadata and before I could even begin to enter a search term, I remembered there was a recent real estate scheme busted by the FBI and I immediately said to myself, "Self, you know darn well that has to do with TARP!"

Now, I  wondered what was going on in the Minnesota Attorney General Office and there I saw the Minnesota Financial Crimes Task Force.

Logo: Land Bank – Twin Cities, MN
http://www.landbanktwincities.org/
Then I found the land bank

So, I looked it up and found Twin Cities Community Land Bank LLC, registered in 2009.

But, I also found this, the Land Bank Twin Cities, Inc., a domestic non-profit.

And, I also found that neither of the entities are registered with the Systems Award Management System, through the Defense Logistic Agency, of the Department of Defense.

I immediately realized we were dealing with a similar TARP issues that we have with the Detroit Land Bank Authority, which has its own issues in relation to what I shall refer to as voter fraud and the like.

Perhaps, it has something to do with the Federal Reserve and Neel Kashkari's work on TARP.

The man in charge of TARP: "I'm proud of the actions that we took"



Then again, it could have something to do with domestic and international adoption activities.

Or, it could be all of the above.

This may indicate Keith is a potential whistleblower, considering the fact that he does know alot about Detroit, which is why he is being smeared with a hybrid of a #MeToo psychoptic.

But, hey, what do I know?

I know Keith has formally requested investigation into these ongoing matters with U.S. Ethics, which, of course, has been referred to the Office of Special Counsel.

And, I know that #perkinscoiesucks.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: