Monday, March 26, 2018

My Objections To Dismiss "The Poors" From Reporting Fraud

Image result for eating popcorn cartoon meme
Waiting on the U.S. Attorney General to do stuff.
Voila!

I have presented my Objections to the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Mona Majzoub, to dismiss the False Claims Act matter I have brought to a federal jurisdiction against the "Legal Geniuses" (tradmark pending) over there at the Detroit Land Bank Authority, Title Source, City of Detroit, its Mike Duggan, and County of Wayne, because I do not have an attorney.

Well, I did have an attorney but she decided it was more profitable to assist in the operations, that I brought forth under the False Claims Act, of that workgroup that never incorporated, Detroit Land Bank Authority, during the pendency of this case, until she got tired of me redressing grievance.

So, here we have the stage set for an historic ruling, because no one has ever approached the FCA previously from the direction of "The Poors" (always said with clinched teeth) demanding the U.S. Attorney General to do something to stop stealin'.

The Report and Recommendation is at the threshold of a decision, but I am claiming that the U.S. Attorney General needs to weigh if it consents or opposes the dismissal before any recommendation is made.

There are many reason why the Attorney General will decline intervention but the decision to decline intervention was made when I had an attorney of record.

Little did anyone know that my attorney of record would petition to remove herself from the case.

So, does this change the decision of the Attorney General on intervention?

I do not know.

Or, just maybe, there is that other section of the FCA that says, if there is other stuff going on in, like...um....a criminal investigation that was using my case(s) as guidance, because I am the original source, and perhaps not a leaked guidance memo, the Attorney General can just snatch my entire action and place it in a different jurisdiction, with authority to many different ways.

Or, just maybe, matters in this action have already been placed in other law enforcement jurisdictions.

Oh, the heck with it.



Let's just sit back, grab that popcorn, and wait for the show to get started.

Magistrate Judge Mona Majzoub Report Recommendation to Dismiss False Claims Act Beverly Tran v. Detroit Lan... by Beverly Tran on Scribd


Swartz v. NASA pro se 10th Circuit Ruling.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: