Saturday, April 22, 2017

A Tale Of Campaign Finance Fraud: Jason Chaffetz, Michele Bachmann And The FEC

Jason Chaffetz FEC Filings sans 2016
Gather round, boys and girls, for I am about to tell another tale about campaign finance fraud.

Once upon a time, in 2016 to be exact, there were lots of mean, greedy people who wanted to take my Sweetie out of office, again.

The "Meanies" as I shall so affectionately refer to them, had come together with a plan of his demise, again.

That made me sad because they had been mean to me, too, for a very, very long time.

So, what had happened was... I started with the first thing I always do, and that was to go to the Forest of the Federal Election Commission database and search for Campaign Committee structures of the Meany who wanted to take out my Sweetie.

Well, needless to say, the filings were really jacked up as it did not declare the website of the committee.

So, what had happened was...I bought all the domains.  All variances of them.

I parked all of them to this blog.

Then I found out that the campaign had mistakenly published its website while under construction.

To make a long story short, the campaign could not raise a single penny online, and would have to redo all the FEC filings.

By the time the campaign became aware, it was too late because I had did some SEO stuff where the opposition candidate's online searches would only produce me.

The story continues, but for this particular post, we shall be focusing on Jason Chaffetz.

Now, this takes us back to the U.S. Judiciary Committee.

I tried to structure the first SEO presence for the Committee but the Meanies tried to get rid of me.

They did not do a very good job because I did it anyway.  (another ongoing, investigative story).

I was mad, but hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Well, with the news of the abrupt announcement of Jason Chaffetz leaving Congress, my mind began to whirl because news had also been made that there was a conjugal collaboration going after Michele Bachmann for campaign finance questionable activities.

Now, alot of that money just disappeared.

That is a naughty no-no.

I will even go so far as to say, with the greatest of confidence, that Michele Bachmann used Medicaid cost reimbursements to fund her campaigns.

Well, it seems Jason Chaffetz may have fallen prey to a similar scheme.

Chaffetz did not list his campaign website address on his FEC Statement of Organization, which means there is a possibility he was raising money, under the guise of something else, and did not declare any of it.

So, what had happened was... http://friendsofjasonchaffetz.com

Behold!  I was right.


I believe the FEC caught it, too, and asked him to disavow, and to go away...far, far away...and never run again, because all his campaign sites are no longer found.
So, if I have erred in these statements, then I strongly encourage someone to correct them.

The moral of the story is: "Do not be mean to my Sweetie."

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: