Friday, August 27, 2010

My Request To Michigan Senator Martha Scott

This is my constituency request to Michigan Senator Scott.  Let's see how long it will take to send me an automatically generated response to blow me off.

Senator Scott,

I have spoken with your office to secure information on the Office of Attorney General Medicaid Fraud Control Unit.  I have received nothing.

I called the Office of Attorney General to request information on the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit.  I was referred to the Department of Community Health Medicaid Integrity Program.

I submitted FOIA for basic information on the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit and received nothing.

In order to develop viable proposals to animate the Office of Attorney General Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, the public needs to review the structure and administration.

Now, I shall submit a FOIA request for information on the Michigan Office of Attorney General Medicaid Fraud Control Unit because no one in the state seems to be willing to provide this information.

As a constituent, I am formally requesting assistance in securing this information.

No comments: