Friday, August 2, 2019

Meet Keenan Keller - He Sucks & I Call Him Mr. Icky Man

This is Keenan Keller.

He is a staffer for the U.S. House Judiciary Committee.

I like to call him Mr. Icky Man.

He was mean to my Sweetie.

He impugned my intelligence.

He is dumb.

Keenan is a subordinate  to the "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending).

He lies about the true heraldry of voting rights.

He created the architecture of the #coloredrevolution.

I rewrote H.R. 40 because it was stupid, but I just learned KK was the one who wrote it, so now my life all makes sense.

Nirvana has been achieved.

Keenan sucks.

Fuck you, Mr. Icky Man.

Stay tuned.



Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

3 comments:

BEVERLY TRAN said...

I forgot to mention that Keenan is also a co-conspirator.

Can I get a #MeToo?

BEVERLY TRAN said...

See Her Flatulent Boviness Sheila Jackson Lee, in her own words, how she was the one, with Mr. Icky Man, who wrote it because of her poor command of grammar and syntax, due to her over indulgence of fried schrimpz, who championed HR 40, the reparations bill, but improved it for more stealin, because they were mean to my Sweetie and need more dollars because they stole all the TARP funding their campaigns and buying fried chicken to make the #coloredrevolution fairies flutter in the streets. https://youtu.be/QwjyawxfAqE

BEVERLY TRAN said...

Awkward. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/02/biden-reparations-Awkward tulsa-491607