Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Great Water Shutoff Debacle - The Accidental Legal Geniuses LARP

No photo description available.
Guess what time I was on the phone.
Egads!

The Great Detroit Water Shutoff Debacle continues.

It seems I have created LARP, but not intentionally, though.

I was just extremely upset that the Detroit Water and Sewer Department had me pay, then shutoff my account the next day, then took my name off my account, with no access, refers me to Water Residential Assistance Program (which does not assist in the sewage portion, which is the largest component of the bill due to all the bonds and stealin') to inform me that I had to open an account, because there was no account, to eventually be met Saturday morning, the National Day Against Violence, by a young gentleman who was attempting to shutoff my water.

Then, due to technical difficulties, and a few questions, I found out that he was called out on a Saturday, when nothing is open, mind you, to terminate illegal water usage.

Yes, my water shutoff, I guess the physical water shutoff, was, I shall assume as I have yet to request a formal investigation, triggered me.

So, these people can just, up and shutoff water, know fully well they are on the international stage for water shutoffs, through their fraud division.

Oh my, that sounds like a Bill Browder move.

Well, going down to the main office early Monday morning, I was informed of an IT account billing system update, then everything made perfect sense to me.

The systemsucks!

The supervisor was very nice to waive the reconnection fee, after I had to vehemently argue with her that my water was never shutoff, even though it showed in the system that it was shutoff.

So, you know the water accounts are meshed with just about every other city, county, state and federal database, through Microsoft, which has highjacked my computer with the Vietnamese version that I cannot remove.

This means I know I have one of those endogenous variables in their predictive modeling crappy models as being labeled as engaging in utility theft, an illegal hook up.

Do I have due process to correct this matter of a public smear of character?

Was this an intentional hack?

When your water is shutoff, your property is condemned by the city, foreclosure procedures will commence, you will be determined in a court of law as being homeless, which means you are stripped of your right to vote, if they can time it properly.

Anyway, I suffered a Post Traumatic Fraud Disorder attack and sent emails to the attorneys who represented the defendants in my qui tam.

I am not going to lose my house and I will not tolerate retaliation with their petards.

It was not difficult to figure out what retaliation as a federal witness looks like because it has become a part of my daily life.



I also reached out to my City Councilman.

Rod Liggons was a bit too enthusiastic and took it upon himself to respond to an email sent to legal counsel of the Detroit Land Bank Authority.

I was nice and kindly informed him to refer all future communications to his legal counsel.

I guess Michael Brady has yet to be replaced.

Such a shame Jeannie Rhee could not continue her representation.

Well, within 24 hours, it seems I must have flustered a few "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending) because the courtroom chatter is that they are starting to figure out who the Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed truly is, and that is the original source.

FUN FACT! THE DETROIT WATER AND SEWER DIRECTOR GARY BROWN DOES NOT POSSESS A MICHIGAN S1 LICENSE.

Now, we wait to see if they are going to finally stop stealin'.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: