Friday, January 11, 2019

TRUMP: The Wall & Children Are Our Most Precious Treasures - Trafficking Tiny Humans & Residuals Of The Peculiar Institution

"…[i]n the writings of Nicholas, the Roman pontiff, it is narrated that the same Constantine said: 'Truly if my own eyes had seen a priest of God or any of those who wrap themselves in the robes of the monastery sinning, my cloak would have been stretched out and would have covered him up, so that no other would see him."


John of Salisbury, c1129, Policraticus

Trump talked about child trafficking.

Trump talked about slavery.

Border Security Officials said, and I quote, "Children are our most precious treasures".

How come Chucky & Nancy will not talk about trafficking tiny humans?

I bet it has something to do with the children's trust funds.

But, hey, what do I know?

I know we are at the threshold of SCOTUS.


I also know Trump knows about the Wall of the Vatican because it was built to keep out the Privateers.

FUN FACT! DIPLOMATS CAN HIDE BEHIND THE VATICAN WALL UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW

ANOTHER FUN FACT! THE VATICAN WALLS OFF THE CHILDREN'S TRUST FUNDS

It also seems the Trump is claiming an affirmative defense of the historic argument of the Roman Aurelian Walls which contained Campus Martius, to end privatization, but, hey, what do I know.

I know morality is written into Canon Law.

Trump suggests Vatican proves border wall is moral



And the moral of the story is, "Do not be mean to my Sweetie. Period."

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: