Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Cocktails & Popcorn: Let The Smears Commence - My Very First Twitter Troll

Image result for woman sipping cocktail nightclub
The Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed pronounces"
"Let the smearing commence! I am from Detroit."
UPDATE: My troll blocked me. Saddy face.

But have faith!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with the greatest pleasure that I take this time to introduce you to my very first Twitter Troll.

Pshaw! And to think that Twitter actually shadowbanned me!

I have no idea who this person is or who they work for, but safely shall assume it is related to another reason why Perkins Coie Sucks, for the troll is being paid a handsome salary to launch a smear campaign all about me.

My goodness, one cannot pay for this kind of free publicity.

This should be fun because I hear rumors there are a few other media outlets preparing to do a hit piece on me.

It looks as if the origin of the smear is coming out of Southern California, but hey, what do I know?

Please be kind for this troll is only doing what it is paid to do, which is to smear me!

My very first smear!

I am so excited because this means that U.S. Attorney actions are in the pipelines for my cases.

My little troll is going to make me even more famous-er!

This is going to be so much fun because my little troll has no idea what it means to hail from Detroit.

Stay tuned for I shall update as the trolling commences.

Oh, lest I forget...


And if anything happens to me, you know the first place to start looking.

Let the smearing commence!

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

3 comments:

BEVERLY TRAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEVERLY TRAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEVERLY TRAN said...

I found out who these fans were. Montagraph and Boo Boo the Trollie Troll.