Sunday, May 20, 2018

Thank You For The Birthday Inspirations - May 19, 2018

Related image
The Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed
To each and every person who has tirelessly dedicated their lives to listening to my phone calls,
reading my emails, remote accessing my computer, capturing my precious moments in pictures and on video, lurking around my house, pouring through my administrative and legal filings, going through my online profiles and interfering with my government accounts to enshrine me in your dossiers, I wish to honor your loyalty and worship.

From Fort Meade and all the other military branches to their private contractors of Grumman Northrop, Amazon, and all the other intelligence communities around the world, from the leadership of the Democratic National Committee, Republican National Committee, to my faithful congregation hailing from the domestic & international law enforcement and legal communities, and those who have shared with me their deepest darkest desires of my demise, I wish to thank you.

Without the sacrifices of your own, personal lives, to worship me from afar, in your waking hours and in your dreams, my mission would never have been carved into the annals of history.

It is because of you I extend my sincerest gratitude for the Birthday inspirations to continue my mission.

Much love,

The Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed.


Ready for my smear.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: