Friday, April 20, 2018

Redacted Memos Of Ex-FBI Director James Comey & Other Secret Letters

Related imageLet me see if I got this straight.

Comey sent secret memos to a friend that he admitted to in a congressional hearing, where Goodlatte formally requested Rosenstein to turn over but missed his deadline because he was too busy redacting, which validates everything Comey said in the House Judiciary and dismisses the allegations against him, that can now be entered into the congressional record as evidence in future legal proceedings.

Hmmm...

Now, if I am on the right track in my assumptions, that would mean a standard, now set, can be applied to other officials who have turned over "secret letters" to federal law enforcement officials, to refute allegations made against them.

Hmmm...

I wonder if this means my blog is entered into the record as evidence?

Hmmm...
Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: