Friday, February 19, 2016

Detroit Has A New Property Deed Fraud Pimp

There is only one thing I despise more than a liar and that is a liar who steals from the vulnerable.
"Mike" the Real Estate Pimp

Approximately high noon, today, February 19, 2016, there was a series of violently loud poundings on my side door.

Being alarmed, I walked out of my front door, leaned over the side porch railing to see who would come walking from behind my house.

A well-dressed man appears, dawning a smile as he introduces himself only as "Mike".

After asking "Mike", a very well-spoken man, why he was lurking in the back of my house, he proceeded to inform me that he had purchased the house from a corporation via a real estate agency, and was in possession of the deed to my property.

My heart and my mind began to furiously race as I was just downtown the day before at the City County Building investigating the serious deficiencies of property taxes and title of my house.

At no time did I see in the records of the Wayne County Registry of Deeds anything which gave indication that I sold my house.

He told me that he knows about real estate as he owns more than 10 houses, an obvious real estate pimp.

He also told me that I needed to calm down because he knows how to deal with hysterical women as he is married with four daughters.

Extremely infuriated with his demeaning insults, I told him that obviously he was defrauded in the purchase of the property and that I was going to call the police.

"Mike" told me not to call the police and that he was going to call the real estate agency to come and talk to me to prove that he owns the property.

All I know is that my instincts were telling me that this was not a local casing out of my house for breaking and entering, but this was a professional intel recon operation.

Something was about to happen to me and I needed to protect myself.

I called the Detroit Police Department officers who were assigned to the neighborhood as they had passed out Crimestoppers door hangs with their direct mobile numbers.

"Mike" quickly walked to his car and I followed to capture a photo of him and the license plate of his vehicle so I could warn others in the neighborhood to be on the look out for this scam artist-break in con man.

The reaction on his face says everything, but I have the power to say more.

If you know who this man is or if you see him in your neighborhood, report him immediately to the Detroit Police Department.

1-800-777-2587

I have also reported the incident to the Wayne County Deed Fraud Unit.

I am sure there are those who are posing the question, "Why is she so upset?"

There are many individuals who adore me, yet there are many more who hate me because I do not and will not tolerate liars who defraud the vulnerable.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: