Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The election is over and the fun begins


For those of you who recall the first time I ran for public office, I did not win.  Despite what people thought, I had no expectations of winning.  I seized the opportunity to introduce myself to Detroit politics and I was quite successful.

In order to find out why very little has changed, or to find out why I am dismissed when I raise the perversity of Medicaid fraud in child welfare, I had to enter into the belly of the beast.  This beast being Michigan politics.

Having had a front row seat as a candidate for State Representative, I now have a new chapter in my book, but it is still unfolding.

Michigan Election Law has not really been touched since 1954.  It desperately needs to be updated because I have witnessed odium to such nefarious acts of campaigning, electioneering and voting that there is nothing to do but watch it thrive.

This is one of the reasons nothing gets done in Michigan to end Medicaid fraud.  This is why I am on a mission...

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

1 comment:

BEVERLY TRAN said...

Much love to my #Superfans!