Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Michigan Child Abuse Propaganda Cover Ups

I apologize to my readership, but I neglected to post one of my all time favorite, classic child abuse propaganda reports of Michigan.

This is the report where, former Direct Marianne Udow announced her resignation the day I did a WWJ national radio interview and ripped the administrative entombments of its systemic fraud.

Ah, the memories. There was a series of state administrative resignations that followed that day.

Anyway, this is the report that came out to play damage control for the State Auditor General's report that came out documenting the horrifying operations of the state's child welfare system.

The recommendations of the report were to "identify, target, maximize, engage and focus" on more Title IV-E funds and that is exactly what they did.

"Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money."  I do so enjoy a good propaganda campaign.

Equity: Moving Toward Better Outcomes for All of Michigan's Children 2006

This is the 2007 Auditor General's report that followed.

And this is the 2008 report that came after that one.

Lest not forget this 2009 report.

But my all time favorite is this 2010 report on Medicaid fraud in Michigan.

Let's sit back and see what how good the next child abuse propaganda campaign is going to be. It's going to have to be a miraculous to cover this mess!

No comments: