Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blow Out Sale On Brown Babies

You know the old saying, "The darker the baby, the cheaper the price."

Christian Adoption Consultants has a...

For a limited time, you can get up to 20% off a little brown baby!

  15% - 20% OFF Christian Adoption Consultants Packages

Wanted to let you know (and remind those I've spoken with already:) ) that we are offering a 20% discount on our Minority Program and a 15% discount on any other consulting program through the end of the month. Sunday is August 1 (don't get me started on that!! :), so be sure to email me for more info ASAP!

DISCLAIMER:  Due to the high demand of white babies, especially the blonde-haired and blue-eyed, we can't offer the full discount because we can't keep enough in stock.

I reported them once to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. I spoke to an investigator who told me it was a federal issue and saw nothing wrong with it.

No comments: