Monday, August 3, 2020

Bearing False Witness In The U.S. House Judiciary Committee - Facebook Banned Me For The 2020 Primary Elections

Facebook got mad and banned me for three days, the day before the 2020 Primary Election, which is highly contentious in legitimacy, considering the fact that Facebook recently testified in U.S. House Judiciary Committee that they do not suppress, shadowbanned, ban, silence, cover up, conservative accounts...yet, will bleachbit the history of my Sweetie and anything dealing with child welfare, voting rights, and anything to do with property (i.e. intellectual, real estate, land, chattel).

According to the Associated Press, Pope Benedict is not healthy.

Report: Retired Pope Benedict XVI ill after visit to Germany

But, then, a few hours later, there appears a singular post on the wonderful health of Pope Benedict.

According to Catholic News Agency, Pope Benedict is healthy.

Vatican: Benedict XVI health 'not serious' concern

Of course, I am the only one to be silenced, where I cannot even log in, to document the activities of the August 4th, 2020 Primary Election in Detroit.

Celebration for all!

Unfortunately, I still have a blog, of which, I do expect to magically disappear because Google, Facebook & Yahoo also testified in U.S. House Judiciary Committee, under oath, testifying that they do not bleachbit history.

Whatever you do, do not tell them that I have all the data to demonstrate that they were lying, bearing false witness in the public record, while engaging in commerce, generating profit, from a foreign nation, which, the last time I checked, interfered in U.S. elections, but, hey, what do I know?

I know I entered all my social media accounts into the formal record, including a court of law, so do not tell them it is all public information, just like the Mueller sealed Grand Jury information, everyone seems to be so desperate to get their hands on.

Just ask the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

https://beverlytran.blogspot.com/search/label/facebook

https://beverlytran.blogspot.com/search/label/twitter

https://beverlytran.blogspot.com/search/label/google

I shall enjoy the show.

#maytheheavensfall



Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: