Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Special Message To The FBI - My Cyber Perp Walk Better Be Glorious

Documenting for the record.

I assist a severely mentally ill older male who was contacted via email to apply for a loan for his Michigan August 2020 peacefest business that he has not filed any paperwork for an LLC, INC, NGO or even has a name for his grandiose multimillion dollar operation of whatever he has conjured up in his very special world, with his friends John Lennon and Thomas Jefferson, tow very close friends he talks to on a regular basis.

Yes, Michigan is still socially shuttered, but he and friends, John and Tom, are unable to grasp this concept.

So, he lets me know, all of this today, as I type, out of excitement to finally prove me wrong, because I am always spot on predicting the outcome of all his previous business ventures, he sends me a pic of the check, which arrived FedEx, this afternoon, for $1,000 more than what he originally requested, just because, I guess, he is such a great business leader, or something.

The amount is $3,920.00.

The name of the lender..... First Tech Federal Credit Union.

https://www.firsttechfed.com/

He is not, nor ever has been a federal employee.

It seems this federal credit union got his contact information off an old Craig's List add from a few years ago.

He has no State of Michigan identification because it expired many years ago as he has a strong aversion to soap and water.

I am not able to call and curse him out so as not to cash the check because the phone signal is down.

Once he cashes the check, they will have access to his account, which will lead them right back to me.

This is the work of Cynthia Martin and her rogue ass crew trying to set me up for some kind of criminal action.

Watch, I am going to be arrested for some dumb crap, and it better be dramatic.

Mark my words, I want a glorious spectacle of a cyber perp walk.

Perhaps, these people were trying to find a way of depositing my back pay they stole from me, but, hey, what do I know?

I will post copy of the check once the internet is back on track.

#maytheheavensfall

Invest In You






















"A call to arms"....how quaint.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: