Friday, December 6, 2019

MAINE PARENTS: Maine's Department of Education's Special Education Director, Ms. Erin Frazier is a Child Abuser

From our friends over there at Maine's Parents who are on a mission....

Maine's Department of Education's Special Education Director, Ms. Erin Frazier is a Child Abuser

Maine's new director of Special Education for the States Department of Education, Erin Frazier is a child abuser.  I will gladly testify to this fact.

Erin Frazier, trafficker of tiny humans.
During the 2011/2012 school year, while she was the director at West School Day Treatment Program in Portland, my daughter who was 9 years old at the time was sent home with finger-shaped bruises on her arms regularly from being manhandled by Ms. Frazier and her staff.  Ms. Frazier also once pushed my daughter into a seclusion room, causing her to fall over backward and hit her head off of a brick wall.  The school nurse had to check her for a concussion after.  

After I filed a formal written complaint to Portland Public Schools about the brick wall incident, Ms. Frazier retaliated by authorizing a false report to Child Protective Services against me.  Then she went about butt-covering including falsifying school records, and changing incident reports, etc.  

Now she is running the special education department in Maine.  She, in my opinion, shouldn't be running anything but a cell block.

I only found out about Ms. Frazier's new position when another parent reached out to me after seeing a comment that I left about her a couple of years ago on a news article.  




If you have any experience dealing with Erin Frazier, please contact Jessica Nixon at the Maine DOE Commissioner's office.  Jessica.Nixon@maine.gov

Also, if you would like to share your story on this blog regarding Ms. Frazier, email me: Patism66@gmail.com

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: