Thursday, September 19, 2019

Trump & His Tale Of The Rood

This is so sad, yet morbidly hilarious.

These people are seriously desperately trying to come up with grounds for impeachment.

Trump is writing letters.

He has read the Tale of the Rood.

He is an original source.
I have to grade this one as an A-, only because I never give out A+, for there is always room for growth when dealing with "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending).

I truly hope it is understood that #perkinscoiesucks, 911, Watergate, Whitewater are all coming to Detroit, right?

That means they, "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending) are still working on future #coloredrevolution projects.

I need to catch up.

I still have yet to do the 1619 or Debra Messing crap.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: