Friday, August 9, 2019

Legally Kidnapped Has Retired

http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com

Good morning.

I have decided to retire Legally Kidnapped. 

After over 12 years of bring you the latest headlines regarding CPS fraud, failures and fuck-ups, I have decided it's time for me to move on to bigger and better things.  I still have no love for CPS so I will still be around in some capacity.  I just haven't figured it out yet. 

LK has simply become a burden and a dead horse that I can no longer do anything with.  My life circumstances have changed.  There are also technical issues with the blog that I can no longer overcome.  For example, thousands of dead links to articles that are no longer there on the servers.  This prevents me achieving any growth or earning any revenue for the hours of work that I put in and the fact that there are costs associated with running and growing any blog requires that. 

I would love for somebody else to take over, but I doubt anybody would be willing to put in the work.  I still own the domain name and haven't figured out what to do with it.  Should anybody be interested, you can contact me through Facebook and we can talk about it.

I want to thank all of my loyal followers.  I wish you all the best of luck in your fights against this evil system that has brought so much pain and suffering to to children and their families.  You will all be in my prayers. 

LK

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: