Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Facebook Banned Me For 24 Hours For Posting About CODIS & Child Welfare Fraud In Political Campaigns

This was a discussion about Steven Ross who had donated to Trump's 2020 campaign.

Steven Ross is in the middle of an investigation dealing with real estate fraud through his University of Michigan affiliations, which just so happens to be directly linked to the Childrens' Trust Funds.

Robert Davi introduced the concept of a CODIS community intelligence program, which is what piqued my interest because it sounds like the Phoenix Program on steroids, but hey, what do I know?

I know nothing because I cannot ask anyone in my group for critical input.

Unfortunately, it seems Facebook decided to arbitrarily determine the purpose of my post, which was to document dark propaganda and identify that the financial funding streams come from child welfare.

So, now, I guess I am at a 24 hour block on posting, with possibility of losing my account if I post again.

The timing is impeccable for bleachbitting history.

I should post again then file a charge on them for destroying the historic record, interfering in a federal investigation.

I will update.

UPDATE: FACEBOOK WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CHALLENGE THE DECISION.

FUN FACT! MESSENGER IS THE ONLY WAY SOME PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR CHILDREN.

Something to think about...


#perkinscoiesucks


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: