Friday, April 19, 2019

Cocktails & Popcorn: April 18th, 2019 Mueller Report Analysis - The First Three Hidden Gems - The Quantum Renaissance In Whistleblowing

Ok, boys and girls, for those of you who are fighting hard in refusing to grasp this, all you have to do is go to the Mueller report index, look for a name or a term, and you can search for the entire video interviews and background on his channel. 

That, my dearies, is called a chain of evidence for his SCOTUS case. 

I was the first to do it. 

My blog is evidence.

I am the original source. 

You are watching ground floor building of a blockchain, or what I prefer to call the Quantum Renaissance. 

No more secrets. 

This is our history and we are all connected in the residuals of the peculiar institution.

With this new focus, you can dive for even more precious pearls of wisdom from your own knowledge. 



#FreeMariaButina

Mueller Report by on Scribd
Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: