Thursday, January 17, 2019

Betsy DeVos Fell Off Her Bike

Call me Missy Morbid but do you think Betsy DeVos fell off her bike when she found out John Engler was forced to resign from MSU or that some of her foreign assets are being seized under the FCPA?


Drats, I forgot about the Michigan GOP, Butina or the fact that we know about the Amway weapons ratlines.

Maybe it hit her all at once and she lost control of her bike because I am sure she is in excellent health, considering her family built Spectrum Health to send that child welfare Medicaid money to Alpha Bank.

I just do not know because the Michigan Oversight Committee is supposed to meet about the Auditor General's report on CPS contracts, like Bethany Christian, that likes to scoop up all those border babies in the name of the tax exempt god.

I am worried about her ability to continue as Secretary of Education.

We should keep an eye on Betsy, just in case she needs some assistance.

See Betsy be all royal and stuff on her Twitter account, with no visible evidence of children.

We must respect an elected official as I am not accusing her of anything.

I am simply presenting plausible assumptions for ruleout of how she fell off her bike.

I send my love and best wishes for Betsy to heal with swiftness.

I want Betsy to be allowed due process in a court of law.

We respect our constitution as a nation of laws.

I want Betsy to have the best legal defense team she can possibly afford.

I want Betsy to have the top attorneys in the world represent her for war crimes in an international court of law, well, that is just a wild dream for right now...or is it...

DeVos has surgery after bike accident

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is recovering after undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone suffered in a cycling accident.

A department spokeswoman says DeVos is resting at home after the Thursday surgery. She is expected to recover fully. The spokeswoman did not immediately answer questions about the accident or the nature of DeVos’ injury.

A schedule released by the department says only that DeVos has no public events this week. She splits time between Washington and her home state of Michigan. The spokeswoman said DeVos will be staying in daily contact with the department while she recovers.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: