Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Cocktails & Popcorn: The U.S. Treasury Is Tying Up Detroit Loose Ends - IRS Whistleblower Filing Closed

Related image
"This is going to be absolutely delicious."
Gather round, my dearies for the Celestial Goddess of the Woodshed has another delicious legal tale to tell about the "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending) of the Detroit Land Bank Authority, et al.

Once upon a time, there was this place called United Community Housing Coalition that was stealin'.

It made me Saddy Face because they were being mean.

The Meanies were forcing the migration of the elderly out of Detroit by stealin' their legacies.

The Meanies were stealin' their homes, their pensions, and running other scams where the people could not vote and the districts were gerrymandered and reduced.

Then, one day, the Super Secret Smarty Pants came in and told the Meanies to stop stealin'.

So, they did and were even told to make it better for the others.

The Meanies stopped being mean.

Then, the Super Secret Smarty Pants sent me a certified letter telling me they could not take my whistleblower filings based on the following U.S.C.

The Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service Whistleblower Office has issued its Final Decision Under Section 7623a.

26 U.S. Code § 7623 - Expenses of detection of underpayments and fraud, etc.

(a)In general

The Secretary, under regulations prescribed by the Secretary, is authorized to pay such sums as he deems necessary for—

  1. detecting underpayments of tax, or
  2. detecting and bringing to trial and punishment persons guilty of violating the internal revenue laws or conniving at the same, in cases where such expenses are not otherwise provided for by law. Any amount payable under the preceding sentence shall be paid from the proceeds of amounts collected by reason of the information provided, and any amount so collected shall be available for such payments.

TRANSLATION: WE MOVED ALL YOUR STUFF OVER TO YOUR OTHER PRE-EXISTING FALSE CLAIMS CASES, NOW, POP YOUR POPCORN, BUTTER IT UP, CHILL YOUR COCKTAILS, SIT DOWN AND ENJOY THE SHOW.

I already knew there were technical legal issues filing in this particular venue, but I needed to recruit more Super Secret Smarty Pants to help me stop the Super Meanies because they were really, really mean.

So, what had happened was....

I filed with the IRS Tax Exempt and Governmental Entities to let them know about another fraud scheme because I could not file in the False Claims case due to the fact that I did not have an attorney, well, I did, but she was busy doing other stuff like participating in fraud schemes with my defendants.

Besides, I just wanted to let the Super Secret Smarty Pants know that I am very, very good at preserving the annals of history and that I am on a mission...


Of course, there is much more to this tale, but for now, I am only making notes for what is about to come...in Detroit.

I do not want to give up the best parts just yet.

The Super Secret Smarty Pants are busy, busy, busy!


My whistleblower claim actually had nothing to with federal taxes, but it was just nice to see how the system operates so I can reconstruct it because you know I love my transposable models.


Buckle up.

This letter is an announcement that the final loose strings are being cleaned up.

And, the moral of the story is, "Do not be mean to my Sweetie, Period."

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: