Friday, August 24, 2018

Cocktails & Popcorn: No Word From Michigan Board Of Canvassers On Detroit Special Election Recording

Image result for popcorn and romance
"This Special Election was a disaster
on multiple levels."
Well, I had planned to drive to Lansing to attend the Michigan Secretary of State Board of Canvassers meeting on the Special Elections recording of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers Certification of the Vote.

http://beverlytran.blogspot.com/2018/08/cocktails-popcorn-did-you-know-there.html#axzz5P0aS6FQ1

Unfortunately, due to financial logistics (a.k.a. no gas money) I decided to call and find out what happened.

No one is answering, but I did leave messages to call me so I could find out what happened and the formal process due to the fact that the Wayne County Clerk of Elections has yet to certify the vote, due to what I like to call "election irregularities" (a.k.a. fraud).

I called the Wayne County Clerk's Office and was sent through a serious of automative phone prompts that finally took me to the Election Division, which would not allow me to leave a message or even wait for a live person, sending me to the City of Detroit Election Division.

What an administrative disaster!

You would think that they would live stream, have someone from the media do live Tweets, or something, which is why I really wanted to go.

See, it is like this:

"How can the Michigan Secretary of State Board of Canvassers record the certification of the vote by Wayne County Board of Canvassers when the Wayne County Board of Canvassers never certified the vote?"

Boy, I really wanted to be there to record history because there is a nullification question I threw out there that no one has yet to even comment.

Then again, no one ever comments, or emails, or calls, or comes over, but I do have professional stalkers!

I will be updating as information comes in.

This is so romantic....

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: