Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Tale Of Lala & The Residuals Of The Peculiar Institution - Michigan Child Welfare Fraud

This is Lalanea Little-Tobeler.

They call her Lala.

Lala is an original source in Michigan Child Welfare Fraud, or rather, what I like to call, "Trafficking Tiny Humans".
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
Here is proof my femur was broken in February 1987....
i was almost 2!!! Not 10 mos old like this eval says!!
They said 10 months to make my mom look
like a monstrous child abuser!!! They blatantly lied!!!

Michigan stole her from her mother when she was very young, as seen in the documents, below.

Michigan put her in foster care because...well, because poverty is a crime, called abuse and neglect.

Lala survived being drugged, raped, electroshock therapy in foster care for years.

Lala finally emancipated herself from foster care because the only place to live when you age out is either on the streets or in a group home, where, if one is lucky enough not to be rejected from Social Supplemental Income grant.

Lala had three boys.

Michigan Child Protective Services came and took Lala's three boys, just like they took her from her mother, except the court documents are fraudulent.

Lala has not seen her sons in years.

Image may contain: 1 person
His name was
Justin Johnson
Michigan foster care aged her foster brother out the system, placed him in a group home where ARC had legal guardianship, where they are the representative payees of the $750.00 SSI monthly payment are only obligated to give the foster youth $44.00 a month.

Now, Lala finds out her foster brother was murdered from psychotropic medication overdose and Michigan Adult Protective Services is finally investigating, after he had warned everyone that he believed he would die from the dispensed drugs.

He had no choice but to die, like so many other children.

The questions I have surround the life insurance policies on this population and where does the money go?

These are the trust funds.

Another issue I have is with ARC.

Does ARC, and all other privatized guardianship programs run absentee ballot operations for the disabled under the corporate aegis?

I am going to go with a flat out, "yuppers".

Listen to Lala, the original source, because her foster brother is dead, and as logic will present itself, makes it virtually impossible for her foster brother to tell his story.

These are the tales documenting the residuals of the peculiar institution in chattel law.

This is what is intentionally omitted from our universities and the annals of history.



Have a great day!

Well everyone....here is the psychological evaluation done on me at just 3 years old in 1988!!!


No automatic alt text available.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1674326522665016&set=pcb.1674326889331646&type=3&theater

Notice how they describe me as a pretty blonde haired very petite little girl who is highly stimulatable and very self-directed.... (easy learner and quite independent) & my scores in daily living skills and socialization were higher than they were able to measure (a child prodigy). You are looking at 100% solid proof Michigan set their sights on me to steal me in 1988 Macomb county probate records prove I was stolen and a ward of the state in 1990). Talk about the state advertising me in a psychological evaluation as the perfect child to steal and sell!!!  

Also notice my probate court records also prove I was a ward of the state again in 2003 when i turned 18.....this is when my evil adopted mom got guardianship of me. Took me 9 more yrs in 2012 to win my own guardianship from the state.....11 months AFTER I won my guardianship, my children were stolen by CPS and family court with a fraudulent petition that til this day is not signed by a judge and not filed with a court!!! This is proof the state of Michigan has terrorized me and my family non stop for the past 30 years!!! Sorry for any disgust you may feel in advance after reading this.


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: