Monday, July 23, 2018

Cocktails & Popcorn: Day 25.2 The Audacity of Strzok - The Real Iran Nuclear First Family & My University Propaganda Memories

This is a really good historical coverage in dealing with Iran and its nuclear programs.

I remember Dan Geller, Chairman of Wayne State University Political Science Department, when he taught a graduate course on a segment of what I like to call nuclear propaganda.

Each week, Dan wore the exact same black turtle neck, jeans, and, in the most thesbian fashion, would orate the virtues of western culture and the need to maintain the U.S. hegemonic dominance through our military manufacturing complex.

That was propaganda because I was in some of those countries and I saw war first hand.

Each week, Dan would do roll call on attendance, yes, in a graduate course, exactly at 6:00 p.m., and if you were late, you were marked absent, which automatically brought down your grade.

That was militaristic, a form of submission to adopt the propaganda.

I tried to explain to him the reason why I was 15 minutes late for the course each week was because I had to deal with my children and I had no choice in the matter.

He did not care because I did not need to be enrolled if I could not take care of my children.

He did not like me.

And neither does the majority of the faculty in the Political Science Department.

Well, not all of them, just some who fraudulently manipulated my academic records to kick me out.

It was just a child welfare thing, my personal art of war memory.

On a mission...




Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: