Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cocktails ̃̃& Popcorn: DOJ OIG Review Of FBI & DOJ Before 2016 Election For John Huber & Friends

Image result for popcorn beer and movies
"Who do you think Huber's friends are?"
"I am going to go with my Meanie litmus test results."
"What is that?"
"Oh, simple. 'I just ask myself if you were you mean
to my Sweeite. If I answer yes, then you suck and are
not a friend of Huber."
Everyone keeps forgetting and I keep getting sick of telling everyone that this is an Inspector General report that is working in direct conjunction with the Special Prosecutor, John Huber.

The IG is only functioning as the investigative, information gathering and evidence preservation for the other side.

The other side is the John Huber & Friends.

This is just the first reveal of the legal process so everyone is just going to have to wait for the show.

Buy more popcorn.



The pdf was locked, oddly enough, but I am glad for it being done in this instance, considering there are some really special people out there who like to engage in extremely artistic renderings of what is actually going on.

A great way to stop a fraudulent reconstruction of the investigation with a falsely constructed narrative I like to call propaganda.


I wonder if the report has been encrypted.

That would be hot.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: