Wednesday, May 16, 2018

LK vs CPS


Here is the audio from my meeting a CPS worker with who was assigned to investigate a bullshit report by a dumbass social worker at my daughters school.

I am posting this for educational purposes so that you can learn how to deal with CPS. Right from the start.  Don't give them anything to work with.  This case was closed with no finding of abuse after 8 days from the initial report.

I was going to wait to post this, but I guess it doesn't really matter, right?




Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5



No matter how good I do, these assholes just won't stop.

I will have lots more to say on Legally Kidnapped about this.

To follow the story...
http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Case

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: