Friday, April 6, 2018

JUDICIARY: A Veteran Letter To Chairman Bob Goodlatte Who Just Wants To Be Heard

The following is a letter from a U.S. military veteran who just wants his voice to be heard by the Chairman of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee, Bob Goodlatte:

Dear Honorable Congressman Goodlatte, 

Thank you for your service and conviction to justice for the American people.  I've spent the better part of 24 months in my free time digging deep, very deep, into areas I never thought I would be digging.  From human trafficking in places like Haiti (Larau Silsby), to things like Pakistani spies working in Congress for no apparent good reason (Awans),  It all makes me sick and scared at the same time.  It's unfathomable that our country can be "led" by people who are so brazenly compromised.  They are so confident in themselves and in the protection given, that we, the people won't hold them to account.  I'm utterly sick of it.

Here's the bottom line, you Trey Gowdy, Louie Gohmer, and a handful of others like Luke Rosiak, Tom Fitton, George Webb, have gone well over the call of duty to hold people to account.  I have one critical observation of all these 100's of CSPAN congressional hearings I've watched over the years.  Without improvement, these hearings will continue to produce nothing for the people.  They currently occur as a "school play" for our entertainment only.  How many times are we going to hear a subject be questioned for critical information just to hear them say, "I'm not sure or I can't answer that so I'll have to get back to you"??????

This happens so much it's almost comical.  What would it take for these important questions to be make available to the subject 24 or 48 hours in advance of the hearing?  That way, they at least have a chance to develop their lies under oath for exposure, as oppose to a complete dodge of the issue at hand.  Honestly, I think we could produce a vastly different "research" if the subjects were given a chance to know what they are being interrogated over.

Again, thank you for your service.  I', not in your district though I feel like my voice should be heard.  Thank you for your consideration as well in my concerns.

Allow me to respond, as Bob probably has his plate full at the moment.

I am quite sure Bob is appreciative.

Right, Bob?

Judiciary is a major component in this investigation because the former Ranking Member, John Conyers, Jr. and Ranking Member of Oversight, Elijah Cummings were the ones who initially requested the DOJ OIG investigations and the hearings.

Bob has been "awakened".

There is a plan and it has been in play for a few years.

Grand Juries have been convened for quite some time, all over the nation.

Stay tuned and get your popcorn ready.
Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: