Monday, March 12, 2018

What Do The Detroit Land Bank Authority & The Federal Bridge Certification Authority Have In Common?

ANSWER: Neither one is incorporated.



The Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA) is an information system that facilitates acceptance of certifications for Certification Authorities (CAs) from multiple vendors supporting different FPKI policy and function. The FPKIA enabling policy ) CA, and (3) Citizen and Commerce Class Common (C4) CA. The operation also incorporates the E-Governance Certificate Authorities used to issue Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security protocol certificates supporting assertion-based credentials for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) data exchanges.


This was about all that came up in a search for this "authority".

Then, I went to Dun & Bradstreet to find its Defense Logistic Agency CAGE number, when, lo and behold, you have to now pay a fee.

I believe I may have made them a bit upset using their own reports in courts of law.

But I did get something:

Certification Agency
1776 I St NW
Washington, DC - 20006

So, I went to the District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs to look up its corporate filings, and found nothing.

I even went to the U.S. System Award Management to see if they are registered with fake information like the Detroit Land Bank Authority used to be before their federal contracting accounts were shut down, but there was nothing there.

The following is the DUNS number for Certification Agency:
DUNS number: 962851502


I hopped right on over to the U.S. Systems Award Management  just to see if I could disprove my working hypothesis that this was another one of those magical mysteries made up by the "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending) and found that I had failed again.

No CAGE#.

My Null could not be disproven.

The Federal Bridge Certificate Authority is another one of those magical mysteries made up by the  "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending) just like the Detroit Land Bank Authority, which led me to see a pattern.

If these cabals never incorporated, then they were stealin'.

How could they cash a check from the U.S. Government, or any other foreign national, if they have no instruments of authority to do any financial transactions?

Oh, wait.  They are authorities, they can do what they want because they have authority because they decided so, with a board vote, I bet.

There is only one other federal industry where you can do what you want and bill the U.S. Government what you want, when you want, because there are no procurement standards for, not just competition, but for doing business with working groups that never incorporated.

Child welfare, of course!

The Council On Accreditation is one of the first forms of Public Private Partnership, a fancy names for a privatized crime syndicate.

I transposed my authority model for some generalizability, and guess what, it is one of those magical mysteries made up by some "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending).

I even checked on GuideStar.

It is not incorporated.

And this proves "What Does The Detroit Land Bank Authority & The Federal Bridge Certification Authority Have In Common."


Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: