Friday, March 30, 2018

Want To Meet A Fake Candidate: Dana Nessel For Michigan Attorney General

Now, why would I call Dana Nessel a fake candidate?

Simple, she blocked me on Facebook from commenting when I asked her what she was going to do about:

  • Trafficking Tiny Humans;
  • Medicaid fraud in child welfare;
  • Fraudulent filings devoid of oversight in the Michigan Attorney General Charity Section;
  • Questionable practices of LARA;
  • Quasi-Governmental Organizations that are not incorporated getting state contracts;
  • Emergency Manager Law and "Authorities"; and,
  • False Claims in privatized contracts for governmental services.
These were just a few questions I hit her on, which she so eloquently ignored by blocking me.

Then there were those superfluously generated DNC hot button talking points that can tap into to special action PACs, set up to fund and promote specific talking points to get those highly sought after overseas contracts, covered up as Corporate Shape Shifters, of course.




I would avoid clicking her website as it does a bit more than just "monitor traffic".


Any candidate who pays to run those God-awful recycling Facebook campaign ads, where many candidates, upon election, totally forget to take them down, should be questioned for assuming a successful election, or running lots of money through a campaign.

Any candidate who refuses to speak upon the reality of privatization pillaging our greatest treasures, needs to be watched.

I invite Dana to engage me in a public, cyber forum as I have all intentions of preserving the annals of history.

If she is going to be the next Michigan Attorney General, it would behoove her to embrace me.

Just ask Bill Schuette.

I will not be attending the Michigan Democratic Endorsement Convention as the last time I attended, I received death threats, was shunned by upper echelon members of the Michigan Democratic Party, and they have been really uber mean to my Sweetie.

Better not tell an aspiring state attorney general about that!

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: