Sunday, March 18, 2018

Tran v Detroit Land Bank Authority, et al Recommendations To Dismiss

The Magistrate Mona Majzoub recommended the False Claims Act case that I filed against Detroit Land Bank Authority, City of Detroit, Mike Duggan, County of Wayne and Title Source is about to get dismissed because I do not have an attorney to represent me.

I thought I had one, but one of the defendants bribed her to throw the case.

I cannot even get the Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette to do his job.

I even asked WilmerHale.

Then the court said I did not plea with specificity.

I could, perhaps, if this was not such a complex, historic investigation.

Maybe, I should just spill the beans.

Nah, I already have.

So, as it stands, I have but a few precious days left to object to the report and recommendations of the Magistrate.

March 28, 2018 is the day.

This should be fun.

Stay tuned.

NOTICE TO PARTIES REGARDING OBJECTIONS 

The parties to this action may object to and seek review of this Report and Recommendation, but are required to act within fourteen (14) days of service of a copy hereof as provided for in 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1) and Eastern District of Michigan Local Rule 72.1(d). Failure to file specific objections constitutes a waiver of any further right of appeal. Thomas v. Arn, 474 U.S. 140, 149 (1985); Howard v. Sec’y of Health & Human Servs., 932 F.2d 505 (6th Cir. 1991); U.S. v. Walters, 638 F.2d 947, 949-50 (6th Cir. 1981). Filing of objections which raise some issues but fail to raise others with specificity, will not preserve all the objections a party might have to this Report and Recommendation. Willis v. Sec’y of Health & Human Servs., 931 F.2d 390, 401 (6th Cir. 1991); Smith v. Detroit Fed’n Of Teachers Local 231, 829 F.2d 1370, 1373 (6th Cir. 1987). Pursuant to E.D. Mich. LR 72.1(d)(2), a copy of any objections is to be served upon this Magistrate Judge.

Objections to Report Recommendation to Dismiss Beverly Tran v. Detroit Land Bank Authority, et al FCA 31220... by Beverly Tran on Scribd

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: