Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Michele Bachmann May Put Me Back In The Saddle To Take Out The Tiny Human Trafficking

Oh, please, let it be true Michele Bachmann is running for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Al Fraken.

I have forsaken her and look for redemption in my neglect of her political career.

Michele Bachmann was the muse to launch my blogging, but the FEC decided to interupt my endeavors of eternally memorializing her career when they told her to "go far away and never run for the U.S. House, again."

But, alas, the FEC did not warn her on the U.S. Senate.



Michele Bachmann is, and shall always be the Queen of tiny human trafficking.

If you call foster care and adoption human trafficking, people will look at your work like you lost your mind, but if you call it "Tiny Human Trafficking" it makes much more sense for my "untargeted" audiences because they can visualize it.

Tiny human trafficking is a highly complex and sophisticated, generational fraud scheme that involves trillions of international dollars, land and votes.


I have new material and I will be inspired to jump back in the saddle again to call out her royal court.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: