Tuesday, December 12, 2017

John Podesta Wikileaks Email On TARP Bait & Switch For Detroit Land Bank Authority

Every so often I come across something that makes me squeal out loud in a rush of pure exciting joy like being on the drop of a rollercoaster.

This is how I think about my journey, through the political process of the United States, to end Mediciad fraud in child welfare.

Something tells my my #Superfans are just as giddy.

This is going to be so much fun, and romantic.

In a nutshell, the John Podesta Wikileak email basically is saying that they are going to pump a scheme through the congress, with backpocket veto, to make sure they can drawn down the rest of the $350 billion in TARP funds.

By pushing through the Detroit Big 3 auto bail out, they knew the industry would pay it backm making them look like "Legal Geniuses" (trademark pending).

Then, in falsely advising POTUS with an official Memorandum to support the fraud scheme, in a private, backdoor email, they created a false sense of authority in their advice to have the administration to commit to $25 billion, for the creation of a homeowner orientated housing measures, (a.k.a. Detroit Land Bank Authority, et al., in conjunction with the Clinton Global Initiative, et al.)

That is the exact same shit they were doing to my Sweetie.

They corrupted the annals of history.

Stay tuned.

"Legal Geniuses" of the Detroit Land Bank Authority (on left as Patrick)
on the rollercoaster of my mission, with me (on right as SpongeBob)

Fw: Draft Memo to PE










    

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: