Friday, December 15, 2017

In Honor Of My 1,000,000th PageView, We Celebrate Child Welfare In Unveiling The Residuals Of The Peculiar Institution

Quaestiones morales
Since Google metrics were available to monitor my pageviews, I have officially exceeded 1,000,000
pageviews, today.

I wish to thank the individual(s) who was kind enough to reaffirm my research in child welfare fraud by sending me this ancient, Christian codex.

I would also like to express by gratitude to each and every individual, and institution, who perpetuates the residuals of the peculiar insitution in profiting from human trafficking child welfare through public corruption, in the name of the tax exempt God.

I do what I do to preserve the annals of history, for they have been manipulated and destroyed for centuries, even to this day.

The truth shall be revealed for I am the original source.

Godspeed until my 2,000,000th pageview.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: