Sunday, November 26, 2017

CONYERS Steps Down As Ethics Investigation Begins

It is always wise to preemtively remove any thoughts of impropriety before blowing the whistle.

Conyers stepping down as ranking Dem on House Judiciary Committee


Dean of the U.S. House
of Representatives
John Conyers, Jr.
John Conyers, Jr., (D-Mic) is stepping down as the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee pending an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment.

“After careful consideration and in light of the attention drawn by recent allegations made against me, I have notified the Democratic Leader of my request to step aside as Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee during the investigation of these matters," he said in a statement.

“I deny these allegations, many of which were raised by documents reportedly paid for by a partisan alt-right blogger. I very much look forward to vindicating myself and my family before the House Committee on Ethics," he added.

— This breaking news report will be updated.




Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: