Monday, October 30, 2017

Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette Does Not Like It When One Attempts To Report Fraud

Image result for foia
Office of Michigan Attorney General
Bill Schuette
Well, I guess the Michigan Attorney General did not refer my request to report fraud to the Office of the Governor.

So much for civil rights.

The Detroit Land Bank Authority is not incorporated in Michigan, yet, has generated fraudulent documents to secure federal authorizations by stating it is incorporated, to engage in federal awards, like the Hardest Hit Fund.

Neither is the Detroit Land Bank Authority licensed to engage in any real estate transactions.

How do I know all this?

The Michigan Attorney General Office, Criminal Division told me last year.

Below, is my FOIA request and response from the Michigan Attorney General.

Greetings my dear, 

 Would you please be so kind, in your capacity as my public servant, to produce the policies, relevant stautory authority, and forms, if exists, for a constituent of the Michigan Attorney General and resident ofthe State of Michigan, to report fraud of someone operating as a corporation without having incorporated with your Agency, Licensing And Regulatory Affairs. 

 Also, please provide similar reporting procedure with LARA for a business operating without licesensure in real estate transactions. 

In the event you are unable to respond, please forward to the Office of the Governor for constituency services. 

 Thank you in advance for encouraging my mischief, which I prefer to call reporting fraud.


I believe the Michigan Office of Attorney General could not respond to my FOIA request due to the fact that they have been served with a SIGTARP Criminal Investigative Supoena which asked the very exact same thing.
Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: