Thursday, September 14, 2017

Campaign & Congressional Fraud: "It Is All About The Procurement"

I remember when I first started asking questions about the clouds and hosting.

I also remember being treated like the plague.

The only thing I wanted to do was to preserve the work of my friend.

See, with each cycle of congress and campaign, the previous work of the representatives were wiped from search.  

I found that quite strange that the work did not go into the clouds of the national archives, not even the campaigns.

I also found to be quite strange was when the campaign of my friend went over to Drupal.  I had copy of the contract but, it was lost during the course of my mission.

I just found the contract to be strange as it was charging something to the tune of $5,000 a month to run a 3-page static, low maintenance website that failed to preserve the history of his campaign, which is actually his legacy.

These people were comingling campaign and congressional resources (i.e. contracts, corporations, cloud storage access and information) that the public could not access, that would eventually be wiped from the annals of history.

So....what had happened was......


I looked at it like this.  Everywhere I turned there were people trying to sell his toenails for a dollar.

It was perverse and repulsive.

Everyone was plotting and scheming to take him out of office, sell his seat, whatever they could do to lie make a fast buck or further a career.

Upon launching the preservation of his legacy, I found a serendipitous revelation:  Our missions were similar, except that mine was much more technical, but basically the same thing.

I was so tickled that I just continued to creat art.


I figured if no one cared about my friend or the existence of humanity, I would, and I would archive and show them how to do it for just about free, well, the intrinsic, passionate rewards are considered as benefits.

For your viewing pleasure, and a cursory introduction to the legacy of my friend's work, I share with you a glimmer of the dismissive attitude of D.C.

It is all about the procurement because no one vets the contractors. 

If they did, the Detroit Land Bank Authority, which is not incorporated in any of the 50 states or territories, would not be doing business with the United States, Michigan, Wayne County, City of Detroit or the people.

In this situation, you have congressional staffers who have established corporations and are doing business with the federal government.

That is so jacked up, it is like the fox guarding the hen house because alot of this money was funneled through political campaigns.


Cloud Web Hosting Options


The U.S. House of Representatives, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) is seeking information and guidance in recommending a path forward to migrating its public web sites to the Cloud.

The Request for Information (RFI) is below.

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: