Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lalanea Little-Tobeler Is Exhausting Her Administrative Remedies Reporting Child Welfare Fraud In Michigan

Lala is not happy, not at all.

She notified the courthouse of the fraudulent documents used to kidnap her children, yet nothing was done.

She notified the State Attorney General of the fraudulent documents used to kidnap her children, yet nothing was done.

She notified the Michigan Office of the Governor who advised her to retain legal counsel.

She reported fraud, as this is all Medicaid fraud, with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General of the fraudulent documents used to kidnap her children, yet nothing has been done.

Lala has just started exhausting her administrative remedies because she is going to file a case in federal court.

She notified the local police, yet noting was done, not even a police incident report number.

Follow her journey, right here.


may wanna edit the caption to this....Just got done speaking to the police about the government issue vehicle that was stalking my house due to me exposing the TRUTH about my sons being stolen by the system with a fraudulent petition that was never signed by a judge & never filed with the court & I am now letting everyone watch & hear the ENTIRE conversation!!! You wont believe what he had to say....."oh I am gonna assume your petition is legit"...NVM the fact it was Presque Isle county, Michigan's own probate register who copied the petition & true copy stamped & initialed it before giving it to me & then told me I need to file a appeal on June-19-2017 & I point out I also have recordings proving everything I said is true from the same day!!!...Feel free to speak your mind & share this 🙂

Welcome To The World Of Presque Isle County, Michigan Corruption!!

Here the link to the video interview with Victurus Libertas​ I speak of in this live video -

#MichiganCorruptionExposed

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: