Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Styxhexenhammer666 : How I View Time: The Mayans Meet the Vedic, And Why I Must Shun Hindu and Buddhist Teachings

I honor this man for being able to capture and transpose models as a brilliant analyst.

This is what I do.

I honor any individual who has the bravery of spirit to speak in the powers and beauty of peace.


I have no choice but to reject the overarching goals of Hindu and Buddhist teachings on the basis that their insights into the spiritual ascension or descent of man and other sentient beings lacks a critical component apparently understood by ancient Mesoamericans. This is akin to helter skelter, or discord; for there is no goal or true end to such oscillating time. Twitter: https://twitter.com/Styx666Official Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

1 comment:

BEVERLY TRAN said...

Keep your friends are close, but your enemies closer.