Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day 206 - Hillary's Hackers, Awan Brothers Saga Deepens

Are These the Right Badge Numbers to View Bodycams at DC Police? 

Drone  Assange, Podesta Wants To Make An Example of Someone, Ratner Dead in May, Seth Rich Murdered in July, Jones Pushed in Front of a Train in August, and MacFayden Dies in Sept, Braverman Makes a Break For Russian Consulate Next Day 

Do we know what hospital Seth Rich was Taken 2 yet? Have the DC police scheduled a press conference with the five officers yet who are at the scene of the shooting for Seth rich? Is the Wikileaks Trio connected to the DNC Duo? Is Braverman the Powerball in Wiki 6 picks?

Tim Day of WikiLeaks has contacted me. Thank you very much Tim. I asked him to tweet out the hospital that Seth Rich died in. There is an incredible amount of metadata and Camera data in hospitals. I believe the hospital that Seth Rich died in is the linchpin to the case

Seth rich is coming into the ER and I'm putting the scalpel in your hand

 First your interns don't do gunshot wounds so I guess I'll text my girlfriend

Time is wasting so I'm going to have to go around today at WikiLeaks. This is a shout out to all the employees of WikiLeaks

 Window Has Closed At Howard Trauma - There Will be Lots of Other Opportunities.

 Hippocratic Oath

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: