Thursday, April 20, 2017

MDP Still Sucks

Late last night I received a text from #2318247004 asking me to join the Michigan Democratic Party Black Caucus to advance "Bernie's progressive agenda".

So, I responded by asking if they could tell me what "Bernie's progressive agenda" was.

They could not do it.

The last time I checked, Bernie had not released his campaign contact list to the DNC.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who also ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, has not yet turned over his campaign’s email list, which is believed to include millions of people who do not identify with the Democratic Party. But the Vermont senator’s team reportedly fears that the contacts on the list could be misused by the DNC or that it would irk the contacts who supported Sanders but not necessarily the party ticket he ran on. 

 #MDPstillSucks

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: