Sunday, November 13, 2016

Debbie Dingell Has A Wikileaks Problem

Oh my dearest Deborah,

You know you were scolded to write this, weren't you?

If you had such political clairvoyance, why is it you have only come out with this public declaration after the election?

Did you share your soothsaying with Jennifer Granholm, former Michigan Governor who is coordinating Correct The Record, the political Super PAC that has publicly announced coordination with the Hillary Clinton campaign, Hillary For America, in a letter, email, phone call, or op-ed?

Do you have any video of you speaking to the people as a political oracle before the 2016 General Election on the virtues of your campaign predictions?

No, you did not.

You never listen and that is why the Michigan Democratic Party sucks, and you are one of its leaders.

I affirm this statement because you have ignored me for at least a decade.

Michigan Democratic Party Wants To Know Why People Think It Sucks


MDP Women's Caucus Excludes Poor Women and Their Issues, Again 


It is my belief that you were motivated to pen this op-ed to cover your arse because you know your name may just pop up somewhere the investigation of the DNC.

Even though you have ignored me, I have never ignored you.

I observe everything.

I said Clinton was in trouble with the voters I represent. Democrats didn’t listen.

I was the crazy one. I predicted that Hillary Clinton was in trouble in Michigan during the Democratic primary. I observed that Donald Trump could win the Republican nomination for president. And at Rotary clubs, local chambers of commerce, union halls and mosques, I noted that we could see a Trump presidency. “That’s Debbie, it’s hyperbole, she is nuts.”

You clearly were not neutral during the Primary race
.

U.S. Rep. Debbie Dingell visits with Students for Hillary to show support


As a matter of fact, it looks like the only reason you "spoke out to a top Clinton aide" was because you were "pissed" for being excluded from the grassroots women's group in Michigan, not as you have stated in this op-ed.

The following email was obtained by Wikileaks:

> *From:* Debbie Dingell <debbie.dingell@yahoo.com> 

> *Date:* June 20, 2015 at 6:38:22 AM EDT >

 *To:* Cheryl Mills <cheryl.mills@gmail.com>

 > *Subject:* *Fwd: You're Invited! Inaugural Meeting of Michigan Women for > Hillary* > 

> Someday we will connect. Observation....I am pissed. I had the largest 

> grassroots meeting in state. Yet I get this notice from no where of first

> women for Hillary organizing meeting and debbie Stabenow and brenda are 

> highlighted....and I am the third senior women in the state...not > included..... >

 > Too many feelings were hurt last time, too much back stabbing, no team 

> building.....looks like same old machinations returning and gives me 0 > confidence. >

 > I am not circulating anything that doesn't treat me with respect....I am

 > pissed.....I stay out of everyone's way, do what asked, effective

 > speaker...get asked about her by media several times a week...low 

> maintenance....highest profile event in michigan so far....slap in 

> face....it just reminds me of mistakes of past. And I am flagging for

> you....I am pregnant now......don't want to see her lose....but it gives

 > you 0 enthusiasm. D2 

> > > > Debbie Dingell > Congresswoman, MI-12 
> d2@debbiedingell.com > 202-225-4071 office >

And yes, there has always been a special term of endearment for you on the streets, Deborah.




Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments: